Liptrap Loft is a large shack built from recycled timber and tin. Set on five acres, it is surrounded on all sides by bushland, with distant views across neighbouring farm land.
The house was built by Jim Commadeur, a man of unusual talents. Some say he was a builder and cabinet maker, others say a piano maker and champion runner - but all agree that he was a pedantic master craftsman.
Liptrap Loft is unique and rustic. If you are a "5 star - no less!" type of person, it probably wont be for you. Please make sure it is your 'cup of tea' before booking.
- A 19th-century 4 poster giant KING bed and 2 double beds
- 30 minutes from Wilsons Promontory
- Japanese bath house with soak tub
- Wood fired heater with generous wood supply included
- Unique restored Oregon couch setting imported from USA
- Forest walk around the 5 acres
- 2 mountain bikes for guests to use
- Roofed outdoor dog enclosure with kennel
- 2 Dog beds for inside and outside
- Dog chain and lead
- BBQ (4 burner with hood), quality cookware, wine glasses and essentials
- Only dwelling on 5 acres
I live in Anglesea with my husband and two children 8 and 5. I work just one day a week in Coronary Care at Geelong Hospital. The rest of my time is divided between being a mum ...View Profile ›
This listing doesn’t have any reviews yet.