Northern Drumour Tiny House
Northern Drumour Tiny House is located in the Western District of Victoria, where you can rest and enjoy comfortable accommodation with easy access to water, split air conditioning, a kitchenette, cooking equipment, and excellent bathroom facilities.
The bathroom, however, follows ecologically sustainable principles, including a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated for hot showers). It focuses on satisfying people's needs with natural resources and processes to save water through using eco-friendly toilets to save the environment.
If you plan to spend your weekend getaways here, we advise that you bring your basic necessities such as food and water during your stay with us. Thank you!...
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 2pmCheck out before 10am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surrounding areas, except the land host's private residence.
Other things to note
- Quiet hours 10 pm-7 am
- Pets are not allowed on the property
- No smoking inside, except in designated areas
- No unregistered guests or visitors are allowed
- Tours and shuttle services are available for an extra cost
- Guests have complimentary access to the swimming pool
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner males are also available for an extra cost
- Guests can use the complimentary concierge service to make reservations for restaurants, salons, etc
- Please note that pre-ordered and pre-booked enquiries must be arranged with the land host 24 hrs in advance
- Make sure to turn off the lights, air conditioning, and electronics (e.g., especially chargers), as well as close windows and lock doors when leaving the tiny house
- Keep in mind that BBQ grills and outdoor fire pits are not available during the fire season
- Dropping cigarette butts on dry grass can start a bush fire. Please put out your cigarettes properly
- Due to the property's rural location, you may encounter inconveniences such as insects during your stay
Northern Drumour Tiny House sits in a small town located on the shore of Lake Beeac in Colac Otway Shire, Southwest of Melbourne. Where you can explore restaurants, natural attractions, and more.
Our local recommendations:
- Otways is a small town that offers breweries, natural attractions, and endless outdoor activities.
- Brae Restaurant is a popular restaurant that offers freshly grown produce and excellent service.
- Red Rock Lookout is one of the largest permanent inland lakes and important bird habitats in Victoria.
- Great Ocean Road is a spectacular natural attraction with scenic coastal drives, native wildlife, surfing, hiking, and biking trails....
- Base Price $219 / night
- Weekend Price $242 / night
- Cleaning Fee $70
20% discount for bookings of 7 nights or longer
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.