True Colours Tiny House
Our tiny house is located in our western paddock, nestled alongside a stand of native trees. Be prepared to be captivated by the wide variety of bird songs from the honeyeaters, parrots, magpies, bower birds, black cockatoos, galah, wrens, cuckoos, fig birds, and more, all balanced by the raucous kookaburras and wattle birds.
We are just 2 minutes away from the beautiful town of Berry, 15 minutes to Seven Mile Beach, and 40 minutes to Jervis Bay....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 02:00pmCheck out before 10:00am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
Equine-assisted therapy sessions are conducted with animals (mostly horses) on our property. See our website for more info: https://truecolours-aat.weebly.com
Our tiny house is a lovely studio space of 155 sqft. It offers guests a
comfortable stay with its well-equipped kitchenette, complete with a queen-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, air-conditioning, and heating. Perfect for 2
The kitchenette has everything you need to cook your light meals with. A
portable cooker, cookware, cooking utensils, cutlery, dishes & silverware,
microwave, and even a mini-fridge. The portable cooker can be kept in the
drawers when not in use to maximize space.
Our bathroom facilities follow ecologically sustainable principles, including
a waterless eco-friendly compost toilet, hand basin, and shower (gas heated
for hot showers). In Australia's severe climatic challenge of bush fires and
drought, we help to save the environment by conserving water using an
eco-friendly toilet. Wastes are broken down in the compost toilet via the anaerobic decomposition process. It is a waterless system (no need to flush!),
whereas a standard dual flush toilet would use up to 350L of water per
week.. An aeration fan helps in the decomposition process and minimizes
If you're using your own soap, shampoo, toothpaste, we ask that you bring
biodegradable ones so that the greywater runoff does not harm the
environment. Thank you!
– Guests will have access to the tiny house and its surroundings only.
– Guests are strictly not permitted to walk around the property as it is a working therapy practice
– Opportunities to meet the horses will be considered by request, when not in session.
– There is no wifi at this property
– Portable Bluetooth speaker is provided
– Nespresso coffee maker is provided
– Outdoor games (Quoits, Petanque) is provided
– Guest cleaning care package is provided
– Firewood costs $15 per bag. Kindly leave payment in the jar on the bench (not available if there is a fire
– There will be kindling, firewood, matches, and a bag of firewood for the fire pit (not available if there is a fire ban)
– No pets allowed
– Set in one of our paddocks, which backs onto our house 30m away. The tiny house is located about 500m from the main road. We are along the Prince's Highway, so expect some traffic noise in the morning and late afternoon.
Other Things to Note:
- We are situated in the countryside and you may encounter insects such as spiders throughout your stay as these are part of the natural ecosystem of the bush....
- Base Price $197 / night
- Weekend Price $219 / night
- Cleaning Fee $50
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.