DULC Mountain View
Our Mountain View cabin is designed to blend into the bushland environment. With a definite ‘sense of place’, the rough-sawn timbers, polished concrete, wooden floors and floor to ceiling windows have been designed with environmental sensitivity.
This luxury one bedroom cabin features a modern open-plan design. After a day in the clean air of the National Park enjoy a vivifying spa. Then, with your partner enjoy a glass of wine from one of the many wineries around the region, view the afternoon sun set over mountain greens and ochres.
LOG CABIN DETAILS
- Spa bath
- King-sized bed
- TV/DVD/CD facilities
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and bench tops
- Caravan style kitchen table and benches
- Espresso machine
- Gas Log fire
- Luxurious leather suite
- Exposed minimalist timber walls
- Comfortable interior. Warm chocolate tones.
- Abundant natural light and unobstructed views, polished concrete floors
- Feature shower with glass-top ceiling
DULC single and two storey cabins are architect-designed to blend into the bushland environment. With a definite ‘sense of place’, the rough-sawn timbers, polished concrete, woo...View Profile ›
This listing doesn’t have any reviews yet.