DULC Mountain View
These one bedroom cabin's feature a modern open-plan design. After a day in the clean air of the National Park enjoy a vivifying spa. Then, with your partner enjoy a glass of wine from one of the many wineries around the region, view the afternoon sun set over mountain greens and ochres. Cabin 1 of 2 pictured....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 2pmCheck out before 10am
- Minimum booking: 2 nights
- Spa bath
- King-sized bed
- TV/DVD/CD facilities
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances and bench tops
- Caravan style kitchen table and benches
- Espresso machine
- Gas Log fire
- Luxurious leather suite
- Exposed minimalist timber walls
- Comfortable interior. Warm chocolate tones.
- Abundant natural light and unobstructed views, polished concrete floors
- Feature shower with glass-top ceiling
- Grampians National Park - 13 minute drive away
(Long weekends, Easter, Melbourne Cup and the Christmas - New Year period.) and the minimum stay is 3-4 nights for these peak periods....
- Base Price $295 / night
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.
LEARN TO ROCK CLIMB & ABSEIL
Featured in these Stories
We jumped on the road in the van to start our 3 hour journey to the Grampians. After driving out of the storm headed for Melbourne we started to get hungry so stopped for some roadside kebabs in Ballarat. We drove another hour...