Charleson Farm - rural escape with breathtaking views
Centrally located, it is only 25-35 mins from Lorne, Torquay, Anglesea, Birregurra, Geelong and the attractions of the Great Ocean Road. Three hat restaurant Brae is close by.
Charleson Farm is one of the highest rated properties in Australia with 5 star ratings and reviews....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 3pmCheck out before 11am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
- Relax in front of the wood fire
- Have a drink on the large covered deck
- Watch the kangaroos run by
- Visit the local wineries and berry farms
- Host a dinner party
- Go bush walking in the nearby National Park
- Swim in the pool or at the beach
- Feed the goats and ponies
- Explore the treehouse with deck hidden in the pine trees
- Hang out in the games room, or
- Simply do nothing
There is high speed NBN to facilitate remote working.
The property has the facilities and space to accommodate multiple families in comfort:
-Sleeps 14 guests, 11 beds, 5 bedrooms: 3 bedrooms with queen beds, 1 bedroom with a king bed (can be split into 2 singles) and a large bedroom with 6 beds (a king bed that can be split into 2 singles and 2 sets of bunks)
- Most rooms can fit portacots
- The kitchen is modern and includes a dishwasher, microwave and almost everything else you will need. There are 2 large fridges.
- 2 modern bathrooms and 2 toilets
- Just off the kitchen is a built in gas BBQ
- The house has a laundry with washing machine and dryer
- All rooms have heating and cooling. The main living area also has a wood heater (wood provided), UHD TV, Netflix and Bluetooth speaker
- Separate large games room complete with table tennis, games console, table soccer, TV, Bluetooth speaker etc
- The house is set up with babies in mind: two portacots, high chair, baby friendly toys, safety locks on cupboards etc
- High speed NBN throughout the house to facilitate remote working
- Above ground plunge pool
- There is a supermarket, chemist, bakery, hotel, swimming pool etc nearby.
- Quality bed linen, large soft towels, bath mats, hand towels and tea towels are provided.
We endeavour to provide a 4pm checkout to enable guests to maximise their break, but this depends on whether there are other guests arriving that day.
Charleson in the Media:
- Urban List - '10 Best places to stay for large groups'
- Qantas magazine - 'Feels like home'
- Get Lost magazine - 'Wonderful places to stay'
- 'Home for explorers' story by Riparide
- Channel 9 Postcards show
- Featured on International travel programs
- Several magazine and TV ads
Charleson is a friendly, sustainable environment with a house designed using passive solar architecture to enhance natural light, capture winter sun for warmth and provide shade and cross ventilation in summer. It provides solar energy and rainwater, and the house is kept sparkling with eco-friendly products. Enjoy organic vegetables and herbs straight from the garden. Plastics/paper/glass are recycled, and fruit and vegetable waste can be given to the goats and farm animals who are very eager to sample a range of treats!...
- Base Price $490 / night
- Weekend Price $890 / night
- Cleaning Fee $190
- Security Deposit $500
- Extra People $49 (adult) and $49 (child) / night after 2 people
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.