Shady Brook Alpine Apartment and Gardens
Shady Brook Alpine Apartment offers you all year round activities and attractions, with a large deck and great views out over the gardens mountain ranges beyond . Each season offers something special, we are surrounding by the Alpine National Park and State forest offering a diverse range of activities. You can walk from your cottage into the village, or take a day or overnight trek using the world famous iconic tracks to Mt Feather Top. There are many shorter walks most suitable for bike rides, that take you out along the Ovens River into the Alpine National Park or down to Bright. Or just wander at will through our magnificent gardens, home to over 50 species of birds, enjoy a cuppa or a wine and soak in the peace and seclusion of Shady Brook.
Harrietville is a unique mountain village full of history, short walks lovely eateries and two hotels but it has preserved the quietness and is an ideal jumping off place many tourists destinations in the Ovens Valley. Only 25kms from Bright and 30kms from Mt Hotham, Harietville has ski hire and bus trips are available to Hotham...
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 02:00pmCheck out before 10:00am
- Minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
- Bedroom 1/ 1 queen bed
- Bedroom 2/ 2 single beds
- Self contained
- Queen bed in one bedroom
- Two singles in the second room an additional bed can be provided
- kitchenette with, BBQ on deck, stove top, micro wave and electric Fry-pan
- complete range of cooking utensils, crockery etc
- Large bathroom with heating
- Shared laundry
- Ceiling fans
- Double carport
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling with additional heating in bedrooms
- all linen provided
- uncover carport
The Apartment setting captures the aura of the high country with cathedral ceilings, wide deck, views of mountains, exquisite gardens and bush and an outside living area. The deck is perfect for dinning in nature with your own private barbecue and dinning area. Take in the birds and hear the river running, this is a unique holiday experience.
- Hosts John and Anne live at Shady Brook in the down stairs. You have total use of the entire up stairs as a self contained independent apartment with your own deck and access by external stair case to the apartment.
- We are available to assist as required, whether it be local information, places to visit or things to do. We offer a free and an extensive video and book library....
- Base Price $210 / night
- Extra People $35 (adult) and $25 (child) / night after 2 people
10% discount for bookings of 7 nights or longer
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
Explore The Property
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.