This is an adults only property - it is a rural property so dam and pond nearby are unfenced and house contains too many irreplaceable items.
please be aware we do expect the house to be left tidy at checkout as it is also our home and hope people will treat it with respect during their stay , we do prepare it ourselves for guests before and after each stay .
Relax in the amazing outdoor bath overlooking beautiful views. Stay warm in front of the huge open wood fire place or enjoy the amazing views from the outdoor fire pit (not permitted during fire ban days or hot and or windy days)
There is lots of amazing wildlife just outside the front door and great walks on the large rural property of 200 acres. The ideal getaway to unwind and connect with nature. The perfect romantic getaway for 2 or group of 4 friends.
well behaved fur babies welcome - max 1 large or 2 small dogs
( please advise us if you plan on bringing them with you )
there is fenced rear garden with doggie door access to the house and large covered outdoor area just outside the doggie door & back door .
Only well behaved quiet dogs permitted. great walks for you and your pet on our large 200 acre property and neighbouring newly planted pineforest which is aprox 500 acres....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 3pmCheck out before 10am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
- 2 king size beds both bedrooms have amazing views
- Stunning outdoor bath overlooking views
- Indoor bathroom also has clawfoot bath and overhead shower
- Huge open wood fire place / split system aircon for heating or cooling
- Large screen TV with foxtel and large dvd library
- Underfloor heating in bathroom during winter
- Outdoor entertaining area with brand new BBQ and views
- Full kitchen with gourmet english cooker
- 15 minute drive to Lithgow town shops supermarket and bottle shop
- Lots of amazing wildlife just outside the front door
- Great walks on the large rural property
- 5 minute drive to Lake Lyell fishing and water sports / swimming
- 35 minute drive the Jenolan Caves and Blue Mountains attractions
- Access to great walks on the large property
- The entire house is yours for the duration of the stay
- If you only book as a couple - use only one bedroom
- There is 2nd bedroom if you book for either 3 or 4 adults
- Additional fee if only 2 adults stay and each needs separate bedroom
We do ask the house be left tidy on departure or a cleaning fee will be deducted from the bond of $100 and a negative guest review.
We do have Telstra prepaid wifi only -if you need this please arrange it with us prior to your visit so we can activate it for your stay . cost is additional $20 for 3GB. But a cheaper option is for guests to use their own hotspot on the phone as we do have good mobile reception at the house.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Guests will be met upon arrival and given keys.
We do live on the 200 acre property in another cottage but will give you privacy after you check in.
- No loud music or parties permitted and only number of persons listed on your booking are allowed on the property during your stay.
- Please be aware the driveway is unsealed and aprox 1 km long - you don't need a 4 wheel drive - but it is a bit bumpy in spots
- Please note this is an adults only property children are not permitted onsite.
- Weekend rate applies to any dates that include either a Friday or Saturday night.
- We do welcome well behaved quiet dogs upon prior approval - one large dog or 2 small to medium dogs only....
- Base Price $390 / night
- Weekend Price $420 / night
- Security Deposit $300
- Extra People $50 (adult) and $50 (child) / night after 2 people
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.
Fionas Farm Animals
Blue Mountains National Park
Hiking National Pass
Hiking Cliff Top Trail Blackheath
Another highlight was the 2 hour trail horse ride through the bush near Oberon (High Country Trail Rides) - would definitely recommend!
Thanks Fiona :)...
Featured in these Stories
Friday afternoon we packed the defender with a few bags and a few friends then headed two hours west to a place encompassing mountains, waterfalls, woodlands, and rainforests - the glorious Blue Mountains. With stunning natural b...