Larnook at Sherbrooke
We invite you into a cocoon of luxury, thoughtfully designed and ideal for two, or for a solo getaway.
Located less than an hour from Melbourne, our debut hideaway is nestled in the hills of the Dandenong Ranges with spectacular views reaching all the way to Port Phillip Bay.
Think carefully curated corners, beautiful finishes, unique design and all cocooned in our repurposed shipping containers.
With all the amenities you could need for an intimate escape, it is completely off-grid and self-sufficient. We believe in a shared economy and soft footprint, and Larnook is consciously powered by rainwater and solar power.
A full ensuite and king bed with panoramic views lead onto open plan, well equipped kitchen, dining area, and lounge with gas log fireplace.
Outside, the deck with outdoor lounge and hot shower follow down to the wood fire pit and further to your shaded courtyard patio.
Perfectly located for exploring the Dandenong Ranges, with spectacular Sherbrooke forest and walking trails nearby, the iconic Puffing Billy, and a host of great local eateries.
Or, our personal favourite, no need to leave Larnook at all, as you relax in seclusion and soak up the incredible views in any season....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 3pmCheck out before 11am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
You will receive access information prior to your stay.
Enter via the hidden driveway and drive past the historic dairy to find your hideaway.
- King bed
- Luxury linen bedding and towels
- Well-equipped kitchen including bar fridge, gas cooktop, kettle & toaster
- Nespresso coffee machine with coffee pods
- Kitchen supplies: tea (breakfast & herbal), milk, sugar, oil, salt & pepper, paper - towel, foil, garbage bags, eco-detergent, dish brush and cloth, tea towels
- Filtered drinking water
- Indoor shower
- Hunter Lab bathroom products (hand wash, body wash, hand & body lotion, shampoo and conditioner)
- Clothes drawers, hooks and hangers
- Overhead fans
- Gas log fireplace
- Wifi access
- Bose Bluetooth portable speaker
- USB charging outlets
- Selection of books and games
- Outdoor shower (hot & cold)
- Firepit, fire starters and firewood
- Outdoor chairs and rugs
- Complimentary 1 x bottle of locally made wine...
- Base Price $395 / night
- Weekend Price $445 / night
- Security Deposit $500
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.