The Cave House
By entering the doorway in the mouth of Magog and descending the winding steps lit by fire lanterns, you will find yourself in an underground world of intrigue and surprises. Detail is everything with coloured uplights creating the beautiful patterned glow and look of the natural stone.
Cool in summer and yet warm in winter, The Cave has magnificent views of the range from its picture windows that have been carved in to the hillside and is ideal for a relaxing or romantic weekend away.
* There is no wifi and phone reception is limited inside the Cave however there is some reception outside the living room and if you need to use wifi please come up to reception.
*We have recently discovered in very wet weather there are a few drip points in the cave, and although not ideal, this makes it very authentic cave experience...
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 03:00pmCheck out before 10:30am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
- Large living area with TV and DVD player
- Log Fire
- Kitchen with double hob oven, microwave, oven, air fryer, fridge
- Tea and Coffee provided
- Two double bedrooms, each truly unique with the unusual "Bedwomb" or the master bedroom which has a four poster bed adorned with middle eastern styling.
- Shower room with large shower
- Bed linen and towels...
- Base Price $300 / night
- Weekend Price $350 / night
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Security Deposit $500
- Extra People $75 (adult) and $75 (child) / night after 2 people
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.