Features and Amenities
- Check in after 2pmCheck out before 10am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
The house can sleep 5 people, however we prefer small groups of 1 - 4 people as it is small. This ensures that everyone is comfortable.
- Queen Bed
- Kind Single Bed
- Bunk Bed/ 2 X Singles
- Books, games, puzzles, Foxtel, unlimited wifi.
- We appreciate your honesty when making a booking with us, this includes being honest about the number of people who are staying at the property. This detail ensures that we are covered by insurance if anything should go wrong.
- Our Beachy Keen "House Rules Guide" has some handy information on how to use the oven, stovetop and heater.
- We use the house ourselves when we can, so you will sometimes find food in cupboards and condiments in fridge.
- The local pub for an evening meal or cold drink, Swell for coffee and breakfast in the morning, The Cave for Pizza and Jan Juc Fish and Chip shop - spoilt for choice all on the same strip....
- Base Price $300 / night
- Weekend Price $350 / night
- Cleaning Fee $160
- Security Deposit $500
- Extra People $40 (adult) and $40 (child) / night after 2 people
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.
Cactus Desert At The Coast
Surfing At Torquay And Jan Juc
Walking Track At Jan Juc Beach
Sunrise At Torquay Beach
Sunset At Torquay Main Beach
The Twelve Apostles
Featured in these Stories
Surfboards on the roof, and a dog in the back - we're packed and road-trip-ready. A midweek getaway to the surf coast is always a good idea. We arrived at Jan Juc as happy as Larry. Salty air, the sound of the waves, things c...