Morning Bay Boat Shed
Apologies for the difficulties this will create.
CHECK CALENDAR FOR AVAILABILITY.
I can't create more dates, please don't ask.
Perfect waterfront location at Morning Bay, Pittwater.
This is a very special place to enjoy the beauty of nature.
Great for adventurous guests, the atmosphere alone will soothe your soul.
Bookings are strictly two night minimum, please don't ask for a single night....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 3pmCheck out before 10am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Beautifully crafted cabin right on the waterfront.
Perfect to just sit, relax and watch the world go by.
- Cooking facilities: 2 hob electric stove-top
- Gas BBQ
- If you would like anything else we may be able to accommodate, for instance, a wok, burner and tools or slow cooker, just ask!
- Full size fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine plus teapot with a selection of teas
- Sit by an open fire with a fire-drum available, wood provided at extra cost.
GETTING TO THE BOAT SHED
- The cabin is accessible only by boat - YOU MAY GET WET! This is all part of the adventure, but of course we will try to keep you dry and have jackets available.
- You have the choice of pick up locations, we can pick you up from Taylor's Point if you're coming by car as parking is much easier, but is more dependent on weather, Church Point is a more sheltered option.
- If you're arriving by bus, we will collect you from Church Point Ferry Wharf.
- We will take you to the cabin and show you how everything works.
- Our house is approximately 50 steps above the cabin and we will be available most times.
- The cabin will be your own private space to enjoy although we access the house via the wharf.
- Full bathroom facilities are available at the main house.
- There's a portable toilet and outdoor hot water shower at the cabin.
- Please, we are on septic so no products down toilets.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Access is only available by boat, as the Kuringai Chase National Park cuts off any road access.
- Pick up and drop off by prior arrangement only, please be realistic in arranging a time or alternatives will be required such as Church Point Ferry to Halls wharf and a short walk or the Pink Water Taxi service at your expense. Details on their respective web pages.
- If the weather is inclement, jackets are available in an effort to stay dry.
- I will contact you the day before to confirm arrangements and ask for a text 20 minute away text just in case of a delay.
- this is not for a party or event, as noise will threaten our relationship with neighbours and the viability of the location and extra guests or visitors is not permitted and guests are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- we are very close to nature, and native birds and animals can cause damage if the boatshed is left open and unattended, especially if food is left out. Please ensure food is put away and the Boatshed is closed if you go exploring.
- dishes to be dried in rack over sink draining area or by hand, glasses dried with tea towel.
Everything is to be back where you found it, in the condition you found it on vacating.
FOOD & SUPPLIES
- You will need to bring all food and drinks required for your stay, there are no local shops in the area.
- Please remember to bring your own beach towels, you can swim from the jetty.
This is for private use only, if you require a commercial location for movies or stills, pricing will be in accordance with industry standards with access by commercial water taxi only....
- Base Price $179 / night
- Weekend Price $189 / night
- Cleaning Fee $60
- Security Deposit $500
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.
Morning Bay Lookout
Ku Ring Gai Chase National Park
Featured in these Stories
There’s something dreamy about living a simple life in a boathouse, secluded in a bay, where the forest meets the sea. A place where you have all the supplies you need to be offline for a while and in a place where you can set yo...