Morning Bay Boatshed
Perfect waterfront location at Morning Bay, this is a very special place to enjoy the beauty of nature
Great for adventurous guests, non smokers only
We are both fully vaccinated, and are not comfortable inviting others into our home who are not.
So please, fully vaccinated guests only.
The listing is currently snoozed as we're unsure of plans through 2022....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 03:00pmCheck out before 10:00am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a full refund (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
Beautifully crafted cabin right on the waterfront.
Perfect to just sit, relax and watch the world go by.
- Cooking facilities: 2 hob electric stove-top
- Gas BBQ
- If you would like anything else we may be able to accommodate, for instance, a wok, burner and tools or slow cooker, just ask!
- Full size fridge
- Nespresso coffee machine plus teapot with a selection of teas
- Sit by an open fire with a fire-drum available, wood provided at extra cost.
- The cabin is accessible only by boat - YOU MAY GET WET! This is all part of the adventure, but of course we will try to keep you dry and have jackets available.
- You have the choice of pick up locations, we can pick you up from Taylor's Point if you're coming by car as parking is much easier, but is more dependent on weather, Church Point is a more sheltered option.
- If you're arriving by bus, we will collect you from Church Point Ferry Wharf.
- We will take you to the cabin and show you how everything works.
- Our house is approximately 50 steps above the cabin and we will be available most times.
- The cabin will be your own private space to enjoy although we access the house via the wharf.
- Full bathroom facilities are available at the main house.
- There's a portable toilet and outdoor hot water shower at the cabin.
- Please, we are on septic so no products down toilets.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Access is only available by boat, as the Kuringai Chase National Park cuts off any road access.
- Pick up and drop off by prior arrangement only, please be realistic in arranging a time or alternatives will be required such as Church Point Ferry to Halls wharf and a short walk or the Pink Water Taxi service at your expense. Details on their respective web pages.
- If the weather is inclement, jackets are available in an effort to stay dry.
- I will contact you the day before to confirm arrangements and ask for a text 20 minute away text just in case of a delay.
- this is not for a party or event, as noise will threaten our relationship with neighbours and the viability of the location and extra guests or visitors is not permitted and guests are asked to keep noise to a minimum after 9pm.
- we are very close to nature, and native birds and animals can cause damage if the boatshed is left open and unattended, especially if food is left out. Please ensure food is put away and the Boatshed is closed if you go exploring.
- dishes to be dried in rack over sink draining area or by hand, glasses dried with tea towel.
Everything is to be back where you found it, in the condition you found it on vacating.
Garbage management is a guests responsibility, recycle bin is just for recycles, extra bin liners available and garbage should be place in bin on pontoon, compost is vegetable matter only and fish love to be fed.
Guests must know of and abide by the Code of Conduct for short term rental accommodation available through the Dept of Fair Trading..
FOOD & SUPPLIES
- You will need to bring all food and drinks required for your stay, there are no local shops in the area.
- Please remember to bring your own beach towels, you can swim from the jetty.
This is for private use only, if you require a commercial location for movies or stills, pricing will be in accordance with industry standards with access by commercial water taxi only....
- Base Price $210 / night
- Weekend Price $230 / night
- Cleaning Fee $60
- Security Deposit $500
10% discount for bookings of 3 nights or longer
12% discount for bookings of 4 nights or longer
14% discount for bookings of 5 nights or longer
16% discount for bookings of 6 nights or longer
18% discount for bookings of 7 nights or longer
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
Fishing From Wharf Or Kayak
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.