Woolshed Hill House
The 10 acres of gardens surrounding the 1870′s granite homestead include a large lake, traditional hedges, orchard, roses, massive conifers, oaks, rockery and surprises around every corner. Bring a picnic and enjoy the native birdlife by the lake, as well as peacocks, guinea fowl and a menagerie of farm animals. A walk behind the gardens takes you to a panorama of the area’s huge boulders throughout the rural vista....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 02:00pmCheck out before 11:00am
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a full refund (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
- Guests will need to bring their own food.
- Fully equipped kitchen, electric stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, TV, Video, Laundry.
- $20 surcharge for 1 night stays.
- Lower rates for extended stays.
- Self-catering; food not included in the tariff.
Bringalbit Country Retreat sits amidst an array of attractions for the wine and food buffs including award winning cafes and restaurants, vineyards and wineries, farmers markets. Art and craft galleries, boutiques, antiques shops and museums are also popular local attractions....
- Base Price $160 / night
- Extra People $50 (adult) and $25 (child) / night after 2 people
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
Bringalbit Open Garden Historic House
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.