Dreamy Nature Escape Near Seal Rocks ~ Dog Friendly ~ Linen Provided
The house is a well-appointed fully furnished three-bedroom house which sleeps up to six comfortably. A portacot can also be provided upon request.
Picturesque views of the property can be enjoyed from all rooms of the house. The house is surrounded by established gardens with fruit trees, a harvest garden and swings for the kids.
Guests are comfortable all year round. Firewood is provided in the cooler months for the slow combustion log fire as well as column heaters, warm blankets and toasty doonas. To keep you cool in summer, we have ceiling fans in all rooms and reverse-cycle air conditioning in the loft bedroom upstairs....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 03:00pmCheck out before 10:00am
- Minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a full refund (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
The house has been organised with families in mind and sleeps 6 comfortably with 1 king bed, 1 queen beds and 2 king singles. A portacot is also available upon request.
All amenities can be found on the ground level except for a large loft bedroom upstairs. The dining and living area open out onto a large deck with sweeping views of our private bushland. A slow combustion log fireplace will keep you cosy in the cooler months along with a fire pit outside.
Wandha is located in Bungwahl, close to Seal Rocks and on the mid north coast of NSW. The Great Lakes region is a spectacular fusion of stunning beaches, national parks and lakes all within close proximity to the property. Seal Rocks, Cellito and Sand Bar are 10 minutes away, Blueys Beach, Elizabeth and Boomerang are 15 minutes. The boat ramps and picnic areas of Smiths Lake, Wallis Lake and Myall Lake are within 10-15 minutes. Wallingat, Booti Booti and Myall Lakes National Parks are also within minutes of Wandha.
Wandha is really easy to find by car. We're just off The Lakes Way, about 15 minutes from the Pacific Highway turnoff. Having a car is the best option to get around. You can get to most local attractions within a 15 minute drive. There are buses that leave from Blueys to Newcastle if need be.
*** Important to Note ***
There is a staircase leading to the upstairs loft bedroom - as pictured in photos. There is no gate to stop babies or toddlers climbing up and down the stairs.
There are two unfenced dams on the property that are about 100m from the house. Swimming in the dams is prohibited and we ask you to be extra vigilant with children around the dams.
Motorised trail bikes, weapons, hunting and noise are not permitted on the property.
PET TERMS & CONDITIONS
Wandha is dog friendly however the following conditions must be adhered to.
* Please notify us upon booking or enquiring the breed of dog and how many will be with you. Maximum two dogs per stay.
* Dogs must be kept off furniture.
* Medium to large breeds can be kept on the large back deck that is secure, has cover and a kennel. They're also free to wander the property off-leash under your supervision as long as they can be kept under control.
* If you’re leaving the property, they must be kept on the secure back deck.
* Please pick up after your dog with the pooper scooper provided
* Dogs are not to leave the property without you. The house is a fair way from the boundary but the fences are just barbed wire so please be aware of this if you have a dog who likes to explore a bit too much and at risk of escaping when not on the deck.
* Any damages caused by your dog will be deducted from the bond.
* Additional cleaning charges may apply if pet hair, urine, fleas, odour or any evidence of the pet be left behind when you leave. We recommend your dog be treated for fleas and ticks before arriving or wearing tick and flea collars to avoid bringing or picking up ticks and fleas the area.
* Dogs are the responsibility of their owners. We accept no responsibility for death of, loss of, injury or sickness to pets during the accommodation period – full and sole responsibility for the pet and its actions lie with the pet owner and upon acceptance of terms and conditions, guests agree that no legal action (including payment of veterinary accounts) will be taken against the landlord and that no discussion will be entered into....
- Base Price $270 / night
- Weekend Price $330 / night
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Security Deposit $500
- Extra People $40 (adult) and $35 (child) / night after 4 people
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.