Olina the Caravan - Lux Glamping - Inc site fees
Simply let us know when you would like to stay and we will book your site at the Wanganella Creek Camp Park. Yep, we book your site, deliver Olina to the caravan park, set up and return to pack her up on your departure.
Start relaxing from the moment you arrive!
Olina is a classic vintage van and has been lovingly renovated to provide the ultimate glamping experience. Although she is renovated and fresh, she has the bones of an old girl - so keep that in mind if you're expecting a brand-new van.
From dawn to dusk she has it all. Relax on the deck chairs with a coffee in the mornings and cosy up with your favourite tipple as the sunsets....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 11:00amCheck out before 02:00pm
- Weekday minimum booking: 2 nightsWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a full refund (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Unlike other caravan hire options, Olina comes with everything. No hidden costs at the checkout. No extra charges for linen, towels, a BBQ or even an outdoor setting. With us, it’s the works for the one fee.
Olina sleeps four with a double size bed and two single bunk beds (please note the bunks are only suitable for children or smaller adults).
Olina comes with everything you need. Simply arrive and begin to relax!
HOW DOES IT WORK? Let us know the dates you would like to stay and we will book the site for you. We will then drop off Olina and set everything up for you. At the end of your stay, we will come back and pack up to take her home!
The park fee is included in our tariff.
Park fees are:
Campsites – $30.00 per night
Price based on 2 adults
Extra adult guests $10pp
Extra children $5pp
You have complete and private use of Olina at your dedicated campsite within the grounds of the Wanganella Creek Camp Park.
The park provides lovely bathroom facilities including toilets and showers for your use. Note that the van does not have private bathroom facilities.
The park is on the Long Paddock Touring Route and is located behind the Peppin Merino Memorial Ram Statue, just 30 minutes from Deniliquin.
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings which are ideal for camping, bird watching or why not try your hand at a spot of fishing, while you relax by the banks of the Billabong Creek.
PARK FEATURES: Private boat ramp, camp kitchen, 40 powered sites, modern amenities with disabled facilities, B.B.Q area, open fireplace and a pet-friendly atmosphere are just some of the many features which make Wanganella Creek Camp Park the perfect place for your next getaway.
Modern bathrooms for individual privacy (note $1 coin 4min of hot water).
Designated shaded benches
Full creek frontage
Camp Kitchen and BBQ for all to use
Firepit area for those cool winter nights
Walking/boating distance to the local Post Office & Wanganella Licensed Store
Great bushwalk areas
MIN NIGHT STAY: Note we do have a two-night min stay, however, you are welcome to stay for only one night at the two-night rate if you wish. Minimum night stays do vary over peak periods and VIC/NSW public holidays such as Vic Labour Day, Australia Day, Xmas, New Years and Easter etc
CHECK-IN / OUT: We can discuss your arrival and departure times upon your booking request so you can enjoy Olina for as long as possible.
CHILDREN: Whilst we welcome children, please note that the top bunk is not suitable for children under the age of 10 years old. Olina does not have space for a porta cot. It’s a bit tight. We have tried it out ourselves. If you really, truly wish to stay and have a bub in tow. Just let us know and we can chat about it.
CONNECT WITH US: Don't forget to tag Olina in photos from your stay @olinathecaravan #olinathecaravan. You can also find Olina on Instagram and Facebook to follow her adventures.
IMPORTANT INFO & RULES OF HIRE
* There is an onsite caretaker at the caravan park.
* Park fees are included.
* Hirer minimum age 25 years.
* Please treat Olina with kindness, she's old, so please be careful with her.
* The awning must be packed away if wind or extreme weather arises.
* Unfortunately, camping isn't always sunny, as such some of our outside decor items may not be provided in the case of unfavourable weather conditions.
* We expect our van and BBQ to be returned in the same condition as received otherwise a cleaning fee of up to $150 will be charged.
* Cleaning products are provided under the sink to wipe benches & sink, broom & dustpan in the cupboard to sweep the floors.
* Remove all rubbish and empty the fridge.
* No smoking in or around the van if doors/windows are open. Smoking requires a full deep clean, which you will be responsible for paying and for, and for the loss of any bookings while the van is being cleaned.
* Please ensure all doors and windows are locked when leaving the van unattended and place any valuable items we have provided inside.
* All breakages, damage or lost items are to be reported immediately. Who, what, where and when will be required.
* No candles are to be lit inside the caravan.
* Do not hang wet towels or clothes over the furniture inside. Dampness isn't a friend to old gals like Olina. Please use the provided clothes rack.
* Please do not strip the beds. As our linen is professionally cleaned, we will strip the beds for you.
* Please note if keys are lost there will be an extra $50 replacement fee charged.
* Once you have selected your dates and made an enquiry we can discuss times to ensure you get the most out of your hire.
* Note that the bunk beds may not be made up of linen if the booking is only for two adults.
* The bunk beds are only suitable for children or small adults. The top bunk is not suitable for children under 10 years old.
* PETS are by prior approval only. Please reach out and let us know if you would like to bring your pet along. All and any damage caused by any pet is the sole responsibility of the hirer and compensation shall be required....
- Base Price $240 / night
- Cleaning Fee $55
- Security Deposit $300
- Extra People $10 (adult) and $5 (child) / night after 2 people
10% discount for bookings of 7 nights or longer
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
Kayaking The Worlds Longest Creek
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.