Casa Warrandyte Bush Retreat
This home is a retreat for smaller groups, families and couples only please, strictly no parties, no outside speakers and music after 8pm. It is designed for living with expansive glass throughout with easterly views and plenty of filtered sunlight.
It is also located next to State Park and although the bush is incredibly beautiful, it's not for everyone. If you want rustic without the rust this place isn't for you. If you want to be surrounded by some of the most gorgeous bush country and in walking distance to the river and enjoying an outdoor bath with a glass of wine under the stars then this is the place for you.
- A master bedroom with ensuite with large double glazed windows and easterly morning sun. The king bed is a new, quality memory foam/latex premium mattresses.
- A kids room with bunk beds attached to a shared bathroom w/ shower.
- A double room with large windows facing east into the native gardens.
- A very large patio with Weber BBQ (available upon request) and outdoor setting, partially protected by large eaves.
- A fenced front section with access to a swimming hole and fishing spot only 3 minutes walk away and expansive native bush trails.
- There are whitewater kayaks available on request.
- There is a children's tree swing.
- There are new appliances including washing machine and dryer, Kitchen offers a gas oven. Dishwasher, fireplace, heating and cooling in both master with sufficient heating and cooling from the main areas to feed the kids and Double room.
- An outdoor bath....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 03:00pmCheck out before 11:00am
- Weekday minimum booking: 1 nightWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
Receive a 50% refund of the total booking amount (minus service fee) up until 1 week prior to check-in.
Our dear friends, Shannon and Josh live in the studio located on the property. The studio is completely curtained off for their and your complete privacy. They will be there to greet you, if you need and can answer any questions you have.
- A lot of this home is in its original 70s state, there is a 42 inch TV, but the property is suited as a retreat not a luxury, modern stay. Due to the location (in a national state park), there is a lot of wildlife including spiders, occasional snakes (more so in warmer months). It is also very quiet so often there are noises from wildlife in the night that can be heard.
- Due to the location of this property, we have a strict NO PARTY policy at this home if you intend to invite additional visitors other than the guest listed we require times and total cars in your booking request.
- We have very strict policies around fire safety. The property is located in an area with a bushfire overlay and there are very specific rules to protect our visitors, our neighbourhood and our environment. During summer we ask no indoor or outdoor fires are made.
- There is a security camera installed facing the driveway and we make a record of all cars that enter the property and a max of four cars onsite.
- This is a very quiet and sensitive neighbourhood, and our immediate neighbour's privacy and respect are paramount to us....
- Base Price $449 / night
- Weekend Price $699 / night
- Cleaning Fee $210
- Security Deposit $500
- Extra People $55 (adult) and $55 (child) / night after 2 people
10% discount for bookings of 5 nights or longer
Based on traveller reviews, these are the top fulfilling moments experienced while staying here. Learn more
Adventures on the Property
These are the exclusive natural wonders and outdoor activities within the property boundaries.
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.