The Canvas Barn B&B
The amazing rooms of The Canvas Barn have been hand built by the owners, using both recycled and hand picked timbers, giving you a unique feeling of warmth and comfort. We are off grid to all services, therefore providing a sustainable getaway with solar power, tank water and a compost waste system reducing your carbon footprint for your time away.
From the moment you enter the peaceful valley of Old Warburton in the Yarra state forest, you will experience this special place tucked away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Make use of our impressive undercover BBQ area, or dine at one of the many great cafes and restaurants in the local area. The pizza oven is available for use at a set cost of $40 (only suitable for bookings of 4 or more adults). We will provide the equipment and firewood required for you to create some delicious food. Feel free to create lovely pizzas, roasts and then bake your own bread!
The Bedford & Breakfast tiny house can also be booked with the Barn for groups of 8+ guests for an additional $80....
Features and Amenities
- Check in after 2pmCheck out before 11am
- Weekday minimum booking: 1 nightWeekend minimum booking: 2 nights
1. We do also live on the property, have other guests and neighbours. So if you are planning on a rioting party, this probably is not the accommodation for you. We live in a very quiet area and feel that guests would benefit from really appreciating what we provide. Our noise policy is that we appreciate it that any music and loud voices are turned down from 10.30pm please.
2. We have a cancellation policy for extreme fire risk days. On a declared code red fire rating day, we cancel your booking. A full refund will be given or booking moved to a later date.
We are very much about supporting our local community, and are very privileged to have access to a great range of quality products. From these we have sourced a lovely Granola, that also comes in a gluten free variety, and our bread is locally baked. We supply the locally roasted, fair trade award winning, Silva coffee. A variety of organic seasonal fruits (where possible), and our own free range eggs.
Breakfast also includes organic milk, condiments for toast, assorted cereals and Juice.
Soy milk or rice milk available on request....
- Base Price $210 / night
- Weekend Price $235 / night
- Extra People $40 (adult) and $20 (child) / night after 2 people
The map shows the listing location and awesome adventures nearby.
Here are some details about the adventures nearby. Refer to the map for their location.
Cog Bike Cafe
Warburton Community Garden
Swimming In The Yarra Valley
Blue Lotus Water Garden
The Lilydale Warburton Rail Trail
La La Falls
Californian Redwood Forest
Featured in these Stories
What a luxury it was to begin the week in cosy, unique Warburton. Despite being only an hour from Melbourne, it genuinely felt worlds away from the big city – time slowed and gave way to the tranquillity of the lush surroundings....